A cookie is a file that websites transfer to the hard drive of the computers that connect to them. Although cookies are often used only for technical reasons, they can also allow for, amongst other things, the storage and recovery of information on a user's navigation habits and their device or computer, and depending of the information contained within them and the way they are used on your device or computer, they can also be used to recognise the user.
There are cookies which are controlled and managed by the owner of the Site (these are called 'first party cookies') and others which are owned by third parties (these are called 'third party cookies') because these provide a tool or an integrated website functionality.
Certain cookies are cancelled once navigation on a site comes to an end (session cookies) while others can remain stored on the user's device or computer and be accessed for longer periods (persistent cookies).
We use the following types of cookies on this Site:
1. Technical cookies or cookies which are fundamental to providing our services.
We use technical cookies in order to be able to provide services requested by our users. These cookies are indispensable for the navigation and use of the website's different options and services, such as controlling traffic, communicating data or identifying sessions.
2. Analytical Cookies.
Analytical cookies allow for the measurement and analysis of activity on websites and make it possible to identify user profiles. We use these cookies to collect anonymous aggregated statistics which allow us to understand how users use our website with the aim of improving and adjusting it to our visitors' preferences. By way of illustration, the data derived from navigation on our Site which may be subject to analysis is as follows:
- The domain name service provider (ISP) and / or IP address that gives them access to the network. For example, a provider user XXX can only be identified by the domain xxx.es and / or IP address. This allows us to compile statistics on the countries and servers that most frequently visit our website.
- The date and time you access our site. This allows us to check the times when there is the most traffic and make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation at peak times.
- The Internet address of the link that leads to our website. This data demonstrates the effectiveness of the different banners and links leading to our server allowing us to promote those that offer better results.
- The number of daily visitors to each section. This tells us which areas of our Site are the most popular so that we can expand and improve its content so that users get a more satisfactory result.
Cookies do not contain information which on its own allows for the identification of a specific user. In our case, the information obtained can only be used in association with a specific user if that user has identified themselves on our Site.
Website users can decide not to receive cookies, delete them or be notified when they are added to their system by configurating their browser options. For more information on how you can best manage your cookies we advise users to consult the Help option on their browser.
To make this easier for you we have collected information issued by the main Web browsers on cookie management and include this below:
If you disable cookies, you may not be able to use all website functionalities.
To deactivate the use of third party advertising cookies, users may visit the consumer opt-out page on the NAI, Network Advertising Initiative website. Website:).